Your Health Is important to us!
Please see below important information and guidelines on health & safety measures and procedures to be followed:
New Executive Order No. 2021-027
from City of Sipalay effective 17 November 2021
Latest updated requirements :
1. Proof of booking or reservation from the resort
2. If fully vaccinated (for guests from outside Negros Occidental):
- Travel must be 14 days after receiving the last dose.
- Any of the following proof of vaccination mentioned below (vaccine card only is not allowed).
a. LGU certification signed by the City/Municipal Health Officer that traveler is fully vaccinated
b. Vaccine certificate created via vaxcet.ph issued by Department of Health (DOH).
c. International Certificate of Vaccination (ICV) issued by the World Health Organization (WHO) or Bureau of Quarantine (BOQ)
d. Other proof of vaccination verifiable via QR Code
3. If unvaccinated / partially vaccinated or fully vaccinated (for guests from outside Negros Occidental):
- Negative RT-PCR (saliva, nasal) test result valid within 72 hours from swab extraction or Non Reactive Rapid Antigen Test (RAT) valid within 48 hours from day of swabbing
4. Approved s-pass.ph Travel Coordination Permit (TCP) (for guests from outside Negros Occidental):
Register individually and upload the following in the s-pass.ph TCP application
a. Valid ID / Government-issued ID
b. Negative RT-PCR results valid within 72-hours or valid RTA test within 48 hours
c. Proof of booking / reservation
- For s-pass.ph approval request, pls message us at Sipalay City Tourism Office FB Page
5. Online Tourism Registration Form:
Use the following links https://forms.gle/PMVBSQE8YLnfrKyB6 or https://bit.ly/SipalayTouristRegForm; to register online prior the date of arrival to obtain the approval from the Tourism Office; one application per group booking
6. Present the documents and fill-out the Tourist Health Declaration Form upon check-in / arrival at the resort (the Health Declaration Form can be pre-filled, then completed and signed at the resort - one per group - see attached copy).
Guests shall follow the minimum health protocols for check in: temperature scanning, footbath, alcohol, face masks. Guests will be screened for symptoms and temperature when check in at the resort and will be required to present all the documents as per the above requirements.
Other entry details:
- Traveling via public / private transport is allowed
- Overnight and day trips to resorts and beaches are now allowed
- Island hopping is allowed for a maximum of 10 passengers per boat
- Overnight camping in public beaches are not allowed
- Packaged day tours / trike tours / city tours are not yet allowed
-Tourists who are symptomatic and those with high-risk health conditions are not allowed for leisure travel.
Tourism Office of Sipalay Hotline available between 8AM to 5PM only
09125186741 - Smart
09687350662 - Smart
09060290024 - Globe
Facebook Page - facebook.com/sipalaytourism/
For your reservation process, we require the names of all the guests, age, nationality, address and contact number(s). We will issue for you a provisional booking confirmation subject to obtain the approval from the Tourism Office. Please ensure to apply prior to your arrival.
Health Declaration Form to be filled in and signed when check-in at the resort
A healthy Welcome
at Big Bamboo Beach Resort!
Your health is important
at Big Bamboo Beach Resort!